Sunburst Healthcare @ Home
We are a healthcare company committed to making a difference to the communities we serve. Our team has a vast experience in the healthcare sector, in prestigious hospitals.
We understand first-hand where the current system falls short. We bring to you a technology enabled solution, where you will have high quality healthcare delivered to your home.
What's more you would save a minimum of 20% of costs, from the comfort of your home.
Add to that, avoiding the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections, and you have a win-win solution which can address many of your healtcare needs.
Let us into your lives and homes and we will ensure that reaching for healthcare will be truly simplified.
We offer services under two programmes -
- Continue Care - Post discharge care for all age group.
- Homage - Is long term healthcare for the elderly
Sunburst healthcare has developed a technology platform to support the complete ecosystem of home healthcare services.
We believe digitally enabled healthcare is sustainable and accessible. Hence in the current context accessing healthcare must be as simple as ordering a meal from a mobile App.
We have therefore developed a mobile App which brings together, the patient and family, on one hand, the care-giver, the doctor and the home healthcare provider, on the other.
Patients and families can order services online-eg nursing, doctor's visit, physiotherapy etc.
They can order products and medical devices, on the application.
The application supports teleconsultations, through video, audio and chat, so patients can access their doctors, from the comfort of their homes.
Our technology has AI capabilities and will be integrated with IoT devices which are useful for monitoring of patients at home, by our team of doctors and nurses.
At a later date we intend to integrate this Application with the EMRs of our hospital partners, to provide connected care to all our patients, across the continuum of care. (Pictures of Mobile App)
- Nursing - Technically advanced and empathetic nursing care, including procedures like administration of infusions, dressings and others.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Complete range of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to enable early and optimal regaining of functionality.
- Laboratory Services - Sample collection and 24 hour reporting from the best laboratories
- Pharmacy, Devices and Products - Delivery of pharmacy products amd mobility and therapeautic devices.
- Clinical Psychology - Highly advanced diagnostic and counselling services of clinical psychologist, both in-person and through e-consults.
- Pain Management and Palliative Care - We believe every patient deserves alleviation of pain and tender loving care.
- E-consultation and second opinion from renowned consultants
- Nutritionist Services
- General duty assistants from partner companies.
- Device Rentals and Patient Care products.
Our team is comprised of experts in all specialities of Home Healthcare Services and Technology.
The Clinical Team
- Senior Nursing Professionals
- General Practitioners
- Doctors from various disciplines
- Qualified and Experienced Physiotherapists
- Pain Management Consultant
- Palliative Care Specialists
- Mental Health Experts
- General Duty Care-Givers
- Support Functions
- Technology development Consultant
- Digital Marketing Consultant
The Sunburst Advantage
- We take charge from the time of discharge from hospital.
- We liaise with your treating doctor.
- We maintain continuity of care.
- We ensure optimal compliance to treatment advised.
- We ensure and on-time emergency response.
- Our technology platform is easy to use.
- Our remote monitoring devices ensure round the clock monitoring.
- Our personnel are trained in current best practices.
- We provide end-to-end solutions.
- WE PUT THE PATIENT BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE
Hours of Operation
- We provide planned services at present.
- Continuous field services are round the clock.
- Our Call Centre operates from 8am to 8pm on weekdays and 9am to 5 pm on Sundays
Technology based sub-acute care for individual patients
This is aimed at establishing an effective continuum of care once the patient is discharged from the hospital. A bedside monitoring system is placed at the patients residence and monitoring records are transmitted to the hub and the concerned specialist for necessary advice. This will be extended to parents of Indian citizens settled abroad with the help of a US based partner. The service may be offered to other elderly patients and patients requiring extended care.
To avoid need to commute to hospital, will be made available through our portal.
To ensure access to the best clinicians ,at fair price points. At a later stage, concierge services and home sample collection etc may be made available at a price.
International patient facilitation services
International patients accessing our website ,will receive end-to-end facilitation services and advice, to avoid unfair pricing and enable correct selection of doctors etc.